Consortium of MTM (Consortium Leader), Vistal Gdynia and Vistal Infrastructure will build a viaduct over the railway line in the course of Lotnicza and Skrzydlata streets in Elbląg and access roads to it as well as reconstruct rainwater drainage system in the course of Grunwaldzka Avenue in Elbląg on the section from Lotnicza Street to the Kumiela River. The investments will be realised within the undertaking entitled: “Improving the connection of the Zatorze district (the entrepreneurial zone of the Elbląg Functional Area) with the city centre through the construction of a viaduct in the course of Lotnicza and Skrzydlata streets together with access roads and adjustment of the existing elements of the road network”. The gross value of the contract is PLN 34.9 million.
- Termination of the remedial proceedings of Vistal Gdynia S.A. June 23, 2020
- Two bridges on the way to Sweden June 23, 2020
- Group Vistal Gdynia S.A. : Difficult financial situation – application for opening of remedial proceedings October 3, 2017
- Supports of a giant crane have sailed to Finland September 20, 2017
- Vistal Gdynia S.A. signed a contract for production and assembly of footbridges in Norway August 30, 2017