Vistal Gdynia has signed a contract for the production and assembly of three footbridges within the E18 Varodd Bru project in Kristiansand, Norway. The project includes the preparation of workshop documentation, prefabrication, anti-corrosion, transport, assembly on site of three objects with a total steel structure weight of 1,150 tonnes. The structures, which are 170 m; 138 m; 103 m long and 6 m; 4.5 m; 6 m wide respectively, will be assembled using mobile cranes. Installation at a high height above the water surface is one of the most demanding elements of the project. The contract value amounts to PLN 23 million net.
- Termination of the remedial proceedings of Vistal Gdynia S.A. June 23, 2020
- Two bridges on the way to Sweden June 23, 2020
- Group Vistal Gdynia S.A. : Difficult financial situation – application for opening of remedial proceedings October 3, 2017
- Supports of a giant crane have sailed to Finland September 20, 2017
- Vistal Gdynia S.A. signed a contract for production and assembly of footbridges in Norway August 30, 2017