Vistal realizes next orders. This time, on Saturday supports of a gigantic crane sailed to Finland. The Goliath-type structure with a lifting capacity of 1,200 tonnes is being built by Konecranes for the Meyer Turku Oy shipyard. The supports, manufactured by Vistal, were mounted on a special barge-lift pontoon Harry with a lifting capacity of 11,260 tonnes at the Hungarian Quay in Gdynia. The barge/pontoon set and the Kraft tug are due to arrive on site on Wednesday. The tug is 35.47m long, 9.23m wide, 5.2m draft and has a 51t bollard pull.
- Termination of the remedial proceedings of Vistal Gdynia S.A. June 23, 2020
- Two bridges on the way to Sweden June 23, 2020
- Group Vistal Gdynia S.A. : Difficult financial situation – application for opening of remedial proceedings October 3, 2017
- Supports of a giant crane have sailed to Finland September 20, 2017
- Vistal Gdynia S.A. signed a contract for production and assembly of footbridges in Norway August 30, 2017