On 22-23.06.2020 at the Hungarian Quay the loading of two steel bridges manufactured by Vistal Gdynia S.A. took place. The Bro över Nordre Älv project, commissioned by a client from Sweden, was realised from September 2019. Vistal produced two structures with a total weight of 300 tonnes. Each structure is 51 metres long and almost 9 metres wide. The structures were prefabricated at the Hutnicza Street plant and then integrated at the quay. The bridges were loaded onto the Rix Pacifik vessel using the Maja floating crane. The bridges sailed to the port of Gothenburg and their final location was in Kungälv. The constructions were completed on time and their quality meets Swedish norms and standards.
- Termination of the remedial proceedings of Vistal Gdynia S.A. June 23, 2020
- Two bridges on the way to Sweden June 23, 2020
- Group Vistal Gdynia S.A. : Difficult financial situation – application for opening of remedial proceedings October 3, 2017
- Supports of a giant crane have sailed to Finland September 20, 2017
- Vistal Gdynia S.A. signed a contract for production and assembly of footbridges in Norway August 30, 2017