On Wednesday, 23 November 2016, an agreement was signed between the General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways Branch in Kraków and the Consortium of Vistal Gdynia S.A. and Kieleckie Przedsiębiorstwo Robót Drogowych Sp. z o.o. in restructuring for the execution of the task entitled “Construction of the bypass of Dąbrowa Tarnowska in the course of national road no. 73″. Vistal Gdynia S.A. is the leader of the consortium. According to the submitted offer, the Consortium has 22 months from the date of contract conclusion to complete the investment with a 10-year quality guarantee. Winter period (from 15th December to 15th March) is not included in the works realisation time. The gross value of the contract is over PLN 79.7 million.
- Termination of the remedial proceedings of Vistal Gdynia S.A. June 23, 2020
- Two bridges on the way to Sweden June 23, 2020
- Group Vistal Gdynia S.A. : Difficult financial situation – application for opening of remedial proceedings October 3, 2017
- Supports of a giant crane have sailed to Finland September 20, 2017
- Vistal Gdynia S.A. signed a contract for production and assembly of footbridges in Norway August 30, 2017