Vistal Gdynia S.A. has signed a contract for the steel structure of the Sandsøysund bridge, which will connect the islands of Grytøya and Sandøy in the picturesque land of Lofoten by a new road. The bridge structure, with a total weight of 1344t and a length of 300m, is the largest foreseen in the “Bjarkøyforbindelsene” project. The bridge structure will be transported from Gdynia by sea in three elements. In 2013, Vistal Gdynia S.A. delivered a similar structure for the same client to Gryllefjord on the north-west coast of Norway.
- Termination of the remedial proceedings of Vistal Gdynia S.A. June 23, 2020
- Two bridges on the way to Sweden June 23, 2020
- Group Vistal Gdynia S.A. : Difficult financial situation – application for opening of remedial proceedings October 3, 2017
- Supports of a giant crane have sailed to Finland September 20, 2017
- Vistal Gdynia S.A. signed a contract for production and assembly of footbridges in Norway August 30, 2017